Monday, March 29, 2010

The things I do for my kingdom


It is hard being a royal horse. One must take care of the residents of your kingdom. The SPS wanted to attend a clinic and needed a horse to ride. Seems he of the spotty butt still isn't working correctly so he can't be ridden...he is such a peasant horse. I took it upon myself to grace the clinic with my presence and allowed the SPS to ride me at said clinic. I was admired by all in attendance. I do have to point out the I was slightly humbled and embarrassed when the SPS became unseated. I was doing some evasive maneuvers at one end of the arena which was made up of a jump up, a jump sideways, and a sit down spin at top speed...one must stay in top form. Well the spin was one move to many for the SPS. I made sure to maintain a more regal demeanor for the rest of the clinic and we had a good time.
Tue ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito (Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! I hope SPS is uninjured! Having recently found myself hanging from my own peasant horse's neck, I can attest to the difficulty in keeping up with a ... horse work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The SPS has a bruised ego and a bruised bottom. She is fine, just a bit embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete