Friday, March 5, 2010

They eat dirt!

This photo was taken during January. As you can see I am busy moving my subjects around, notice my royal robe of regal green? The SPS wonders why I continually herd any of my pasture mates around like cattle. Well if she could see them like I do she would understand, in fact she would chase them around too. My current pasture mate eats dirt, what kind of horse eats dirt? I found this little secret out when I chased him off of his treat tub, I reached my royal nose into the tub to get a bite and found dirt! I rolled my eyes in disgust and looked at the SPS, it was a royal order to her that dirt should never be placed in my treats. Her response was "Sir Darby, that is one funny face you are making. That tub has special supplements for your friend."
One-I do not make funny faces, I am expressive
Two-Zen is not my friend, he is my subject
Three-Dirt is NOT a supplement and that ZeoComplete has miracle clay, clay is dirt...enough said
Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito (Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them)

1 comment:

  1. My sister used to eat dirt and also the plaster off the walls on the corners,they had little teeth marks all over them. She must have been deficient in something. You on the other hand,I am sure, are not deficient in anything,because you are very special.
    ♥♥♥ Love and Hugs your Royalness ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete