Monday, March 22, 2010

Beauty mark


This is my royal nose. It has a beauty mark on it. All royal horses are blessed with a beauty mark. I think the SPS has not been around many royal horses because she has commented, in front of me, to other humans about the wart on my nose. I am terribly disappointed that she doesn't recognize a royal marking. I also want to point out that even if it is a wart, which it isn't, it is the best wart that any horse has ever had.
I received a royal pedicure by the farrier this weekend. The farrier was impressed with my royal rock crushing hooves. I was inspected by the equine therapist this past Saturday. She complemented me on my physic. She said that I have the body of a much younger horse. I did come close to giving her a royal hoof because she kept goosing me to get me to tuck my bum.

Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito (Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them)

1 comment:

  1. That is a glorious nose indeed, worthy of many rubs and of course admiration from near and far. Insertion of carrots into the opening below the nose is also highly recommended, especially when done on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete