Monday, March 8, 2010

Royal crown


So he of the super spotty butt was upset that I was wearing his bridle. Imagine how I felt, reduced to putting in my royal mouth a bit that had been in the mouth of a peasant. Fortunately I was able to convey to my SPS that I would not tolerate not having my own bridle. She manage to acquire a headstall befitting my royal nature. I especially appreciate the rosettes, while the horses are not white like me they are indeed of a regal nature. The headstall matches a breast collar that the SPS's grandfather owned, that she now has. I wore this royal crown the last time we went for a ride and worked nicely. The other horses were clearly impressed and gave me the adulation that I so deserve.
Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito (Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them)

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you got Bling!
    --Cibolo

    It's very attractive. I too, hate shareing bits, however I've tried to convince them here that the entire bit thing is unnecessary. I'd never run away with them... far, that is.
    --Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that bridle! So befitting !

    ReplyDelete