Monday, June 28, 2010

The Accountant


So the SPS to a personality test about me and this is what it said:

Your horse is DLAF- The Accountant
(Dominant Lazy Afraid Friendly)

Slow, steady and determined describes this personality. They do not need excitement or fanfare. They like predictability. They want you to have a plan and stick to it. The friendship is important to them, so it is important for them to be honored and appreciated.

Do

Keep training progressive
Ride in the box
Repeat lessons often
Respect them
Be their friend and leader
Lots of positive reward

Don’t

Skip steps
Change routine
Surprise them
Be in a hurry
Have huge expectations
Bully them

Yep this is pretty much me to a T. I don't like surprises or being hurried, if you want to bully me I will just plant my feet and stand my ground. I am friendly and love attention. As befitting a royal horse I should be honored and respected. The SPS and I are at odds about riding in the box. She thinks it means we should not do things out of the ordinary, I think it means that she should stay in her "box" or balanced space when she is on my back.
The SPS says she will do things slightly different now that she has this information. I hope she focuses on the positive rewards part-that would be extra treats right?

Tue ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito (Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them)

1 comment:

  1. I did the online test, but I bought the book just to get the training tips for the different types.

    ReplyDelete