Sunday, January 30, 2011

The SPS


Hi, it is me the SPS. I wanted to talk to you a bit about Sir Darby.
I know there are times on the blog that he may seem like a pompous horse, believe me that is so far from the truth. Sir Darby is a loving horse who gives the best he has at all times. However he can be a bit intolerant of silliness.
Today Sir Darby lovingly carried me and my tears as I try to heal my heart from the loss of a beloved equine Friend. Sir Darby even danced a waltz with me at liberty...something he has never done before. He brought a smile to my face and I really needed it.
Sir Darby seems to read humans and give to us exactly what we need.
Thank you grand sir for your love and kindness today. I so needed the gift that you gave me.
Tue ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito (Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them)

No comments:

Post a Comment