Monday, May 17, 2010

Military action called for

Usually I do not engage in fisticuffs, scuffles or other forms of hooligan behavior. This past Saturday was another matter entirely. My royal pasture was invaded by an assailant and I was force to personally deal with said assailant. I used my mighty hooves and flattened the assailant, I killed it. I was forced to kill it, it didn't take my warning stomp and leave peacefully, it actually hissed and spit at me. I am hoping this incident serves as a warning to other possible assailants in the future.
I also want to wish the SPS's son Mushboy a very happy birthday today. If you come by my pasture with my treats I will give you a birthday smooch.
Tue ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito (Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them)

No comments:

Post a Comment