Sunday, May 15, 2011

A very special visit














On Friday the 13th I was privileged to make the request on one little girl come true.


I went to school painted pink, a bow in my tail, flowers in my mane, silver hooves, and wearing butterfly wings. I thought this would be just another chance for me to be with kids, I love kids. I was so very mistaken! It was a magical moment, not just for the kids but for me also. I have never granted such a wish before. I had no idea how good I would feel doing so.


The smiles on their faces were priceless. One little boy cried, when asked why he said it was because he loved horses so much. Another little boy told the SPS that I was perfect. I think the kids were perfect. I was given so many carrots I couldn't eat any more.


I could have spent the entire day with them and been as happy as could be. It was a perfect day!






Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them

1 comment:

  1. How amazing. It's easy to forget how privileged we are to be with horses...

    ReplyDelete