Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Embarrassed


So the SPS has been riding me in preparation for the Fall Follies. The last fall follies that she rode in she was unseated by He of the Spotty Butt. The SPS was hurt badly and didn't ride for six months. Last year for Fall Follies she took Freedom and did the ground games. This year she wants to be competitive. Oh isn't that grand? As a result she is subjecting me to all kinds of embarrassing silly activities. Her latest attempt to embarrass me was very effective. She had me out in the pasture where everyone driving by could see us and then proceeded to ride me around while she waved around a gymnastic ribbon. How humiliating! Do I look like a gymnast? She was lucky I didn't decide to launch into a routine of horsey gymnastics. It is a good thing that she makes a delicious treat tub or I wouldn't cooperate with her very unroyal antics.
Tue ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito (Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them)

No comments:

Post a Comment