Sunday, August 29, 2010

Service with a smile


The SPS has been taking very good care of me. Treats every evening, brushing, and pest control. This weekend we headed to the arena for a ride. I took her trotting, loping, and even showed her a few dressage moves. To show her how much I appreciated all of her attention and kind treatment I even, finally, side passed over to the arena fence and allowed her to get a drink. She was very pleased to have me cooperate in her efforts. I even walked through the sprinklers on the way to and from the arena-I hate sprinklers.
He of the spotty butt has been busy rolling his pink ball into my pasture. I don't want that silly thing in there so I send it right back. I sure hope he doesn't think I have stooped to "playing" with him.

Tue ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito (Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them)

No comments:

Post a Comment