Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh yah baby, I got mad skills


During our soccer game this weekend I devised a cunning plan to keep the ball from the other horses. I would carry it on my back, thus allowing me to score easily. None of the other horses were that clever. Although I have to admit I did not appreciate it at all when the ball would fall off my back, I would jump a bit when that happened. The nice thing about this method is I don't have to kick the ball and risk ruining my royal pedicure.
He of the spotty butt would not allow the ball to ride on his back. He would get all wally eyed and snort...he needs to have more of a royal attitude I guess.
Another game is scheduled for this evening.
Tue ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito (Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them)

No comments:

Post a Comment