Monday, February 22, 2010

Proper attire


There are many servants at the facility where I am now forced to live. I have one special personal servant, who claims to be my owner. I beg to differ...I can not be owned, I simply grace a particular human with my presence.
My special personal servant, to be referred to in the future as the SPS, has a certain habit that must be addressed. During the week she will arrived properly attired, she has on the clothes she wore to work in her office. On the weekends or days she does not work in the office she shows up in her "farm clothes". Her favorite pants are five years old, soft from wear, and in the past month they have developed an unsightly hole. A royal horse like me should not have to look at such an eye sore. It is bad enough that I am forced to live with peasants, but now I have to tolerate shoddy dress too? I have requested the the SPS arrive properly attired in the future, we will see how that works.
Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito (Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them)

No comments:

Post a Comment